Monday, November 9, 2009

Back from Foodbuzz


It's been a whirlwind few days in San Francisco finally getting to meeting blogging buddies and just taking in the whole flavour of Foodbuzz's first annual festival. I have about 400 pictures to go through but wanted to just let you know that my expectations of this festival were exceeded. Kudos to the entire Foodbuzz Team for an exceptional job!!! There's so much to show and tell but for today and maybe even tomorrow a rest is in order.

Here's just a couple of the "you think you have problems" things we caught along the way.





Is San Francisco a city with a great sense of humour or serious issues??? Let's go with the sense of humour. StumbleUpon

6 comments:

That Girl said...

I'm sure it also has something to do with the season. SF knows how to celebrate.

Barbara said...

I couldn't even do more than glance at that last photo.

Lori Lynn said...

Looking forward to your post! Great to get to know you! It was an awesome weekend!
LL

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

So much to celebrate over the past few days. Just need to collect our thoughts and let the blogging world know of the fantastic job that Foodbuzz did to make this such a memorable experience.

FOODalogue said...

You continue to make me laugh! What funny shots! I really enjoyed our time together and thank you for making me feel so welcome from the first moment. I just got home a couple of hours ago so my photos will be 'later' too.

Bunny said...

I can't wait to hear all about your trip Giz!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
Share/Bookmark