Saturday, September 20, 2008

Presto Pasta Night #81 - One Two Slipped Between the Cracks


I missed a submission! My bad. It's like inviting someone to my party and not answering the door. My apologies to Ching from Little Corner of Mine. She shares her Spaghetti with Chicken and Shrimp Little Corner of Mine is a really attractive, well-organized blog. The recipes look delicious as a whole and this submission is no exception. Go check out Little Corner of Mine.


UPDATE: I missed another submission. Here's what happened -- my problems with blogger was that it was not saving the updates I made to the post. I didn't realize just how much wasn't properly saved and now see that Lori Lynn's pasta dish was excluded. Sorry Lori Lynn!

Lori Lynn from Taste with the Eyes shares her Spaghetti, Tomato Vodka Cream. I'ved made vodka cream before, but never with the addition of ricotta. Sounds like a great idea to me. Giz and I have been fans of Lori Lynn's since we first met during our first Tried, Tested and True event. I love to drool over her dishes (both the food and the dinnerware beneath them). Go check out her blog!

StumbleUpon

3 comments:

Lori Lynn said...

Thanks for slipping me in! Great event, I enjoyed reading all the creative variations of pasta dishes this week. I'm inspired.

Thanks again Ladies,
Lori Lynn

Ivy said...

Another two lovely dishes.

Melissa said...

I like Lori Lynn as well. She doesn't know it, but I've been an on and off reader of hers for almost a year. Good stuff.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
Share/Bookmark