Friday, September 12, 2008

We're Hosting Presto Pasta Nights!


We're hosting this week's Presto Pasta Night!!!



I'm actually kind of nervous about it. You know the usual - what if no one comes to my party? I know we've had successful events in the past, but this time it's my turn to keep up the quality of a well-established, weekly event.

So - this is where you come in. Thinking about making a pasta dish this week? Submit it to Presto Pasta Nights! Not thinking of making a pasta dish this week? Change your mind, make one, and send it in to Presto Pasta Nights!

Here’s how it works:

Create a dish using pasta or noodles. Post about it on your blog anytime from now until the end of the day Thursday (EST) September 18th.

Include a link to Presto Pasta Nights and this blog, Equal Opportunity Kitchen. If you'd like, feel free to use the ribbon, above.

Email the link to your post to bloggingwagon(at)hotmail(dot)com with the following information:

The name you want to go by publicly
Your blog name
Name of the dish
Link to this post
A copy of the main photo of your dish

The results will be posted on Friday, September 19th. StumbleUpon

10 comments:

Ivy said...

Congrats on that. I hope to be able to submit a recipe as there is a problem with the server of my new site and they told me it may take hours or even days to fix the problem.

Jersey Girl Cooks said...

I love pasta and have been meaning to do this. I will try to get one in.

Ruth Daniels said...

No need to worry. I know your roundup will be fantastic. Enjoy the ride.

Lori Lynn said...

I hope to participate.
You are funny, not thinking of making pasta, change your mind. haha
Looking forward to your round-up too.

Julia said...

I'll totally go to your party! Post coming soon...

Melissa said...

You already know I'm joining in. Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

I made a pasta last night. I will bring it to the party!!

Darius T. Williams said...

Count me in - I'll post mine tonight!

-DTW
www.everydaycookin.blogspot.com

glamah16 said...

I wont be able to participate becaue I will be gone.! But good luck. Your great hosts.

Anonymous said...

I just sent in a late entry if you are still accepting :) The link to my post is here in case you missed my email. Thanks :)

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
Share/Bookmark