Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Blog Virgin


I think I can, I think I can - and if I can't I'll learn how!! A blog virgin, it was always kind of fun to just be a voyeur on PsychGrad's blog - no posting - no submitting - just interesting to follow the banter of everyday life in grad school. Now it's serious - I'm actually going to participate.

It's fun to create this living journal of the successes and failures in the kitchen - we all have them. It's even more fun to eat the successes. Some are tried and true family recipes, some experiments but it'll be fun to share them together.



Giz StumbleUpon

6 comments:

Rositta said...

Looking forward to seeing what you create, maybe I can learn something. I've put you on Bloglines so I'll always see what your up to. I was a blog virgin once too.

HP said...

I always have many more failures than successes but your latkes recipe has urged me to try harder.

Might be good to throw in a 'cooking for dummies' type recipe for the likes of me now and again!!! :)

HP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PG said...

Rositta - Thanks for adding us to your daily reads.

Health Psych - For sure! Just to clarify - the "blog virgin" post is my mom's and the "latke" post is mine.

HP said...

See? I even have problems reading properly sometimes :)

PG said...

health psych - I know you're used to it being just me...mind you, I'm not a blog virgin.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
Share/Bookmark