Monday, December 10, 2007

I heart Puppy Chow


Puppy Chow
1/2 cup margarine
12 oz. chocolate chips
1 cup of peanut butter
1 box of Crispix cereal
Nuts - peanuts or mixed nuts, raisins or whatever you like (I'm more a raisin person myself)

Melt margarine, chocolate chips, and peanut butter in the microwave.
Mix with Crispix and nuts/raisins
Cool

After cool (I forgot to wait, and it's still fine) put 3/4 cup of icing sugar and shake/distribute well until mixture is coated (the actual recipe calls for 3/4 cup per half of this recipe - but I just use 3/4 cup in total). Then, I put in the freezer. For some reason, it's really good cold too. StumbleUpon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Puppy chow is ADDICTIVE. One of those things I absolutely cannot have anywhere near me or I lose all self-control and eat it. All of it.
Just found you via Larissa - like your blog!

PG said...

Tell me about it...I hearby swear that I will not make any more puppy chow in 2007. But, if someone else happens to make it over the xmas holiday, I take no responsibility for my actions.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
Share/Bookmark